Marquis Downtown Miami Condos For Sale
1100 Biscayne Bvd Miami, FL 33132
IMPORTANT NOTE: This website is for Buyers, Renters and Sellers of Marquis in Downtown Miami, we are NOT the Marquis front desk. Call us only if you are interested in buying, renting or selling a condo.
|Marquis Downtown Miami Condos
Want to learn more about what it’s like to be a Marquis resident?
Interested Buyers, Renters and Sellers Contact us today at (305) 726-4312
About Marquis Downtown Miami Condos
Marquis Downtown Miami Condos: Locate 2 blocks north from the American Airlines Arena home of the Miami Heat and across the street from the new Miami Art Museum slated to open in 2013 in Museum Park and one block north across the street in the old Miami Herald building site the new Resorts World Miami will be a reality very soon. Near Miami Beach and the colorful Arts and Entertainment District, Marquis Residences rises just steps from the preeminent Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, Residents and hotel guests are just minutes away from Miami’s renowned Design District, Brickell Avenue and Mary Brickell Village, and the transfixing nightlife, music and cuisine of world-famous South Beach.
Designed by the internationally acclaimed architecture firm Arquitectonica, Marquis Downtown Miami Condos is a 67-story crystalline sculpture composed of three intersecting parallelograms sheathed entirely in glass. Inside this brilliant sculpture, a world of sheer elegance: * Private residences wrapped in floor-to-ceiling windows and distinguished by world-class interior finishes * A European-style boutique hotel and 8,000 square-foot spa overlooking Biscayne Bay, both by RockResorts * An open-air Sky Pool Deck with Asian-inspired water gardens * Premium restaurants with indoor and outdoor seating * Five-star concierge, valet, housekeeping and in-suite dining services for residential owners as well as hotel guests. The style and energy within Marquis Downtown Miami Condos reflect the extraordinary richness of its location at the heart of cultural, natural, and, infinitely entertaining Miami. Residents and hotel guests are steps from Miami’s renowned Design District, the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts and Museum Park. And, just minutes away by car: the American Airlines Arena, Brickell Avenue’s Mary Brickell Village and, of course, the inimitable music, dance and cuisine of South Beach.
Rising over Biscayne Bay and Downtown Miami at the threshold of Miami Beach, Marquis Residences offers an ideal address and exclusive lifestyle for the most discerning art lovers, epicurean aficionados and social urbanites of South Florida.
Thinking About Selling Your Condo at Marquis Miami?
Marquis Downtown Miami Condos
At 67 stories, Marquis is Biscayne Boulevard’s tallest residential tower. Envisioned as a magnificent glass sculpture by internationally renowned architecture firm Arquitectonica, the tower itself becomes a showcase for innovation with the installation of two original works of art: Arquitectonica’s own “Biscayne Beacon,” glowing brightly each night at the top of the spire, and “Miami Rain,” by Tom Patti, embellishing the North and West facades.
Within, Marquis boasts 292 exquisitely finished residences with breathtaking panoramas through floor-to-ceiling windows.
- A European-style boutique hotel and 8,000 square-foot spa overlooking Biscayne Bay, both by RockResorts
- An open-air Sky Pool Deck with Asian-inspired water gardens
- Contemporary, first-rate restaurants offering indoor and outdoor dining
- Organic, locally sourced, seasonal ingredients are the foundation for a culinary tour de force by acclaimed chef Emanuel Sarlenga at Amuse, signature dining at Tempo Miami
- Five-star concierge, valet, housekeeping and in-suite food and beverage services for residential owners as well as hotel guests*
Marquis Downtown Miami Condos Property features
- 24-hour doorman security, valet and concierge and housekeeping
- Climatized residential storage facilities
- Two story spa and fitness center with sauna and steam room
- Infinity-edge sunrise swim spa, and lagoon style sunset pool
- Club room with full gourmet kitchen, large screen plasma TV
- Building-wide wireless internet cloud
- 70 channels of cable TV
- Retail shops and restaurants
- Japanese water gardens.
- Poolside juice and salad bar
- Business center
Marquis Downtown Miami Condos Interior features
- 10-foot ceiling heights with eight foot interior doors, 20-foot ceiling heights in loft units
- Sweeping bay and city views
- Flow-through floor plans
- Expansive, eight foot deep private balconies with glass railings
- Extra-thick, noise reducing, drywall partition walls
- Spacious master baths with custom vanities and cantilevered sink
- Oversized glass enclosed shower with stone accent wall
- KWC and Duravit bathroom fixtures
- Ultra luxury rain shower and hand fixtures
- Frameless shower doors
- Exotic natural wood cabinetry in choice of Teak or Zebrano
- Sand Studio designed gourmet kitchens
- Integrated stainless steel Viking appliances, including refrigerator, oven, cooktop, dishwasher and microwave
- European kitchen with Viking appliances
- Quartz countertops
- Oversized professional stainless steel sink with sculptured faucet
- Above sink glass shelving with integrated lighting
View Marquis Downtown Miami in a larger map
Marquis Downtown Miami Condos Floor Plans
Click Thumbnails to Enlarge Marquis Miami Floor Plans
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Pre-construction Miami, Florida
Presenting the best and finest luxury pre construction buildings that Miami has to offer
|The Estates at Acqualina||Ritz Carlton Sunny Isles Beach||Turnberry Ocean Club|
|(Sunny Isles Beach)||(Sunny Isles Beach)||(Sunny Isles Beach)|
|Elysee Miami Luxury Residences||Residences Armani Casa||Privé Island|
|(Miami's Edgewater)||(Sunny Isles Beach)||(Aventura)|
|One River Point||Aurora Sunny Isles Beach||Gran Paraiso|
|(Brickell - Miami)||(Sunny Isles Beach)||(Miami's Edgewater)|
|Aria on the Bay||Palazzo Del Sol||Paramount Miami World Center|
|(Miami Edgewater)||(Fisher Island)||(Downtown Miami)|
|Hyde Beach House||The Harbour||Aventura ParkSquare|
|(Hollywood Beach)||(Sunny Isles North Miami )||(Aventura)|
|Brickell Heights||Marina Palms||Muse|
|(Brickell)||(Aventura/North Miami Beach)||(Sunny Isles Beach)|
|Hyde Midtown Miami||Park Grove||1000 Museum|
|(Midtown Miami)||(Coconut Grove)||(Downtown Miami)|
|Oceana Bal Harbour||SLS LUX||Jade Signature|
|(Bal Harbour)||(Brickell)||(Sunny Isles Beach)|
|Brickell Flat Iron||Brickell City Centre||The Four Seasons Residences|